Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a really, really nice Mother's Day. These are flowers I received from my mom (left) and from Jason and Erica (right). I was so surprised to come home Saturday after running errands to find BOTH were there waiting for me!

It was a different Mother's Day this year in that we did not as a whole Redinbo family get together. Also, Jason was not able to be here, so I did not have all my kids with me. I was blessed to be able to spend time with Katelyn, Matt, Angela & Leah - and of course, Bob - he's not my kid though!!!! . . . . . . well maybe sometimes :) At any rate, we went to church together in the morning and then got together at their house for a cookout. It was a most beautiful day so we were able to FINALLY spend time outside in the sun!!!!!

Leah was very excited to show us all the fun things to do in the backyard and had us participate as much as possible! It was a very fun day!!!!!!!!!

Here's some of the great times shown in photos!


Going down the slide . . . . . 1, 2, 3!!!!!





















































Angela & Leah in the playhouse!



















Katelyn & Leah in the playhouse. She thinks anyone should be able to fit - she does!!!!!!














Matt & Angela with Baron. He didn't want to miss any of the fun.














Leah trying to figure out her next move.



















This is my toolbox where I keep my hammer and screwdriver.























This is my sandbox where I get nice and dirty!!!!!



















Peek-a-boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















She saw Angela watering the plants and suddenly realized that, WOW!, water comes out of that green snake-like thing. Watch out now!!!!!!!





















Need some water in my sink!!!!!!





















Killing flies! Not really, although we should teach her that!



















Let's look through the telescope everyone.




















Katelyn had prom and afterprom last night. I think she is trying to get a few winks in before going to work.





















Grandma & Grandpa even had fun playing!!!!!!!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment