Monday, June 6, 2011

What A Fun Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great job for me! Out on the water, cruising all day long, meeting fellow boaters. I guess I need to move to London. Not sure that will go over real great with my family. Maybe I could start something like this that would go down the Wabash!!!!!! What do you think?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The world’s first amphibious ice cream truck, dubbed the HMS Flake 99, took it’s maiden voyage on the River Thames this week. It has a top speed of five knots and chimes the Rod Stewart classic “We are sailing”.
The vessel was commissioned by Fredericks, the makers of Cadbury’s ice cream, to mark National Ice Cream Week (30th May – 5th June). It will now embark on a tour of Britain’s beaches, bringing treatsto the high seas.

Here's a video of it. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment