Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 40 Days For Life Vigil Experience

I participated in the 40 Days for Life vigil tonight from 6:00-7:00. The weather WAS much warmer, however the wind was really strong. We hold signs that say on one side to pray for an end to abortion and on the other side quotes the bible verse from Jeremiah 1:5:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Several times I went running across the street and into the adjacent field chasing down signs that had been whipped out of someone's hands.

I guess the most powerful thing was that I kept getting a message to look up some bible passages. Not sure what, but I'll follow the Holy Spirit's lead and look into it.

Keep praying for an end to abortion and for all those who are involved in the 40 Days for Life campaign nationwide.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment