Monday, August 8, 2011

Some of God's Beautiful Creatures

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.
He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.
All Things Bright and Beautiful






Beautiful aren't they? Makes you just marvel at what God created. I can't wait to hear His story about how and why He created each one!!!!!


Anyway, God also made these two funny creatures -


1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am
    impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the final phase :) I deal with such information a lot.
    I was seeking this particular information for a long time.

    Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to visit my web site: read more at their blog

    ReplyDelete