Friday, October 7, 2011

Where Has The Time Slipped Away To?

Remember the song by the Steve Miller Band "Fly Like An Eagle"? It was actually about time that keeps on "slippin', slippin', slippin' away". If you grew up in the 70's you will remember it! 


Anyway, I was just thinking that there is not enough time and that I don't know where it all goes. This song came to my mind - because I DID grow up in the 70's - and I really liked the song at the time. It rings very true in my life right now. I NEED more time. There is God time, family time, work time and chore time. The way I figure it that adds up to 30 hours a day. Doesn't fit, right? Where is the time for reading, playing the piano, making cards and just plain ol' chilling out???????? 


Anyway, listen to the video. PLEASE keep in mind that it was a 70's song and is thus 70's hokey.



No comments:

Post a Comment